2. In the "Domains" section, click on "Subdomains" Icon.
3. Under the "Modify a Subdomain" list you can see a list of subdomains.
4. Click the "Manage Redirection" link that corresponds to the subdomain that you wish to manage.
5. Under the "Subdomain Redirection" option you should enter the link to which you want to redirect the subdomain in the available text box.
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Domains" section, click on "Redirects" Icon.
3. Under "Add Redirect" you should enter the following details and chose the appropriate option.
Type: Permanent (301) or Temporary (302) http://(www.)?: Leave this as it is or should you just want to redirect a folder or a page, then enter the name of your folder or a full page path in the text box. Redirects to: Where you want to redirect your current domain or a page.